So only 4 weeks til the last day in china... and there is too much shit to do...
but i'll do what I can and that's all you can do.
We are in the final stages of deciding on a location for the wedding, designing the invitation, and blah blah blah
In ever aspect I'm ready to leave china. But i won't say i won't miss it, I'm sure I'll miss alot of the people places and experiences, but i'll be taking alot with me.
Today we had a new adventure, for example. Our friend told us that in this park across the bay there is a woman who is just a head, and you can go pay a few kuai to see her and talk to her. So we agreed to take a lil trip to see her. Alright, we got there, and since mario has a cast on his leg cuz of his recent motorcycle accident, he got in free as a disabled, and was being a clown as usual. Anyhoo, we get to the room with the lady in it, and we go in, i was not so freaked out, cuz you could almost tell it was an illusion, i couldn't figure out logically how, but it must be. So then the guys started investigating the scene, and they saw a mirror in one area. I think it's a mirror trick. So we were expecting to be freaked out, but no.
These kinda crazy things will be part of china in my memory. There's good ones and bad ones. I'm sure we'll come back in the next decade perhaps, maybe, someday...
For now the attention is on finishing things up, and planning the next few steps...
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment